This fall, take a break from traditional cocktails with these fall-inspired ones! With ingredients like apple cider and pumpkin spice, you will be adding some delicious autumn flavor to your next drink.
Kentucky Mulled Cider
- 25 oz Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Hot apple cider
- Dash of allspice
- Tall cinnamon stick
- Lemon slice
- Add bourbon to a mug.
- Fill mug with hot apple cider and dash of allspice.
- Garnish with tall cinnamon stick and lemon slice.
Apple Cider Mimosas
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- On a small plate, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rims, then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes 1/4 full with apple cider, then top off with champagne.
Caramel Apple Mule
- 5 oz Absolut vodka
- .5 oz caramel syrup
- 1 oz apple cider
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a wooden mug over ice, top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with apple fan.
Autumn Cran-Orange Margarita
- 5 parts Sauza Signature Blue Silver 100& Agave Tequila
- .5 parts JDK & Sons 03 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 1 part cranberry puree
- Orange peel for garnish (optional)
- .5 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice (about two oranges)
- .25 cup of sugar
- 4oz package of fresh cranberries
- To make the cranberry puree: In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the sugar in the orange juice.
- Add the cranberries and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Blend cranberries in a blender, then strain.
- In a shaker add crushed ice, 1.5 part of Sauza Blue silver, half part of JDK & Sons 03 Premium Orange Liqueur, 1 part cranberry puree and shake to mix.
- Pour drink into glass and garnish with orange peel.
Pumpkin White Russian
- 1 oz pumpkin spice Kahlua
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- Fall-colored sprinkles / sugar
- Rim rocks glass with sprinkles / sugar.
- Combine Kahlua, vodka, and cream into glass over ice.
- Stir lightly.
Apple Cider, Cranberry, and Ginger Punch
- 1/3 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 ½ cups of fresh apple cider2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2/3 cups of chilled ginger beer
- 3 ½ ounces of gin
- Muddle cranberries with sugar in a pitcher.
- Add apple cider, ginger beer, lemon juice, and gin if desired.
- Divide among 4 glasses.
- Serve chilled or over ice.